Here is curated list of Spring Cloud tutorials.
What are Microservices?
You should check out Microservices – Definition, Principles and Benefits by HowToDoInJava to get an overview of What are Microservices, Principles and Benefits of using Microservices.
Spring Microservices Registration and Discovery using Eureka
Eureka… one stop solution for Spring microservices registration and discovery.
javainuse.com has a four part series explaining how to develop, register and discover microservices using Eureka.
- Part 1 Develop an Eureka server using Spring Boot and register an application to it
- Part 2 Develop microservices with REST APIs for producing and consuming.
- Part 3 Develop Eureka Server Microservice and register the employee-producer code to it.
- Part 4 Develop Eureka Server Microservice and use discovery service for employee-consumer.
Another great explanation Spring Cloud Netflix – Eureka at Baeldung and Spring Cloud Service Discovery with Netflix Eureka at HowToDoInJava. You should check both of those.
Apart from that we do also have some quick guides to get you started with Eureka
- Setting Up Eureka Server Using Spring Cloud (Version: 1.5.18.RELEASE/ Edgware.SR5)
Load Balancing using Ribbon
Ribbon does provides client side load balancing in Spring Cloud ecosystem.
- Spring Cloud- Netflix Eureka + Ribbon Simple Example by JavaInUse.
- Spring Cloud Rest Client using Netflix Ribbon by Baeldung.
- Spring cloud ribbon with eureka – Client side load balancer example by HowToDoInJava.
Circuit Breaker using Hystrix
Circuit Breaker pattern can be implemented in Spring Cloud using Hystrix.
- Spring Cloud- Netflix Eureka + Ribbon + Hystrix Simple Example by JavaInUse
- Spring Cloud- Netflix Hystrix Circuit Breaker Simple Example by JavaInUse
- Hystrix Circuit Breaker Pattern – Spring Cloud by HowToDoInJava
- Spring Cloud With Turbine by DZone
- Spring Cloud with Turbine AMQP by all and sundry
Declarative REST Client using Feign
Implementation of REST Client using Netflix Feign.
- Spring Cloud- Netflix Feign Simple Example by JavaInUse
API Gateway using Zuul
- Spring Cloud- Netflix Zuul Simple Example by JavaInUse
- Netflix zuul example – zuul api gateway pattern – spring cloud tutorialby HowToDoInJava
Cloud Config Server
- Spring Cloud Config Server Simple Example by JavaInUse
- Spring Cloud Config Server Using Git Simple Example by JavaInUse
- Spring Cloud Configuration by Baeldung
- Spring Cloud Config Server with Git Integrationby HowToDoInJava
Spring Cloud Stream
- Spring Cloud Stream – RabbitMQ Publish Message Example by JavaInUse
- Spring Cloud Stream – RabbitMQ Consume Message Exampleby JavaInUse
- Spring Boot Admin Simple Example by JavaInUse
- Spring Cloud Tutorial – Publish Events Using Spring Cloud Bus by JavaInUse
- Spring Cloud Tutorial – Stream Processing Using Spring Cloud Data Flow by JavaInUse
- Securing Spring Cloud Services by Baeldung
- Tracing Services with Zipkin by Baeldung
- Spring Cloud – Adding Angular by Baeldung
- Spring Cloud – Zookeeper by Baeldung
- Spring Cloud Sleuth by Baeldung
- Monitor Microservices with Hystrix, Eureka admin and Spring boot admin by HowToDoInJava
- Spring Cloud Zipkin and Sleuth Example by HowToDoInJava
- Consul Service Registration and Discovery Example by HowToDoInJava
- How to Deploy Spring Boot Application to Cloud Foundry Platformby HowToDoInJava